Wikipedia
Search results
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Artist Statement The resonance (now Here) Park Daa Won
ARTworks / nowhere
ARTIST STATEMENT: THE PRESENCE (NOW HERE)
Phenomenologically, my working process manifests as a single, physical brushstroke. However, before that stroke emerges, I step into my studio. I walk around alone, sit, meditate, and endlessly draw practice lines on large sheets of paper spread across the floor. When my mind and body are completely open, ready to receive, and in perfect harmony, I realize: 'Ah, I am finally ready to begin.' At that very moment, at the peak of my meditation, I execute a fleeting brushstroke in a single, decisive motion.
The title of my series is The Presence (Now Here). My work focuses on 'Now Here' because everything we perceive exists solely in this present moment. Even if an encounter occurred hours or decades ago, our cognition of it is always rooted in the 'now and here.'
This moment we call 'Now Here' is not simply a passing second. In truth, it is the convergence of cosmic time and space—layered over hundreds of millions of light-years—into this single point. This is everything. Because all existence leads to the presence of this very moment, I have made 'Now Here' the core subject and philosophy of my art.
ARTworks / nowhere
ARTIST STATEMENT: THE PRESENCE (NOW HERE) 지금여기
나의 작업 과정은 현상적으로는 단 한 번의 물리적인 붓질로 나타납니다. 하지만 그 붓질이 나오기 전에 나는 작업실에 들어섭니다. 혼자 걸어 다니고, 앉아 있고, 명상을 하며, 바닥에 넓게 펼쳐진 종이 위에 연습 삼아 선도 한없이 긋습니다. 정신과 몸이 완전히 열려 비로소 받아들일 준비가 되고 조화를 이룰 때, 나는 깨닫습니다. '아, 이제 시작할 준비가 되었구나.' 바로 그 순간, 나는 명상의 최고점에서 물감으로 찰나의 붓질을 단번에 실행에 옮깁니다.
나의 연작 타이틀은 '존재' (지금 여기)입니다. 나의 주제가 '지금 여기'에 집중되어 있는 이유는, 우리가 인지하는 모든 것은 오직 이 현재의 순간에만 존재하기 때문입니다. 우리의 만남이 몇 시간 전 혹은 수십 년 전에 있었을지라도, 그것을 인지하는 것은 늘 '지금, 여기'에 뿌리를 두고 있습니다.
우리가 '지금 여기'라고 부르는 이 순간은 단순히 흘러가는 1초가 아닙니다. 그것은 사실 수억 광년 전부터 이어져 온 우주의 시간과 공간이 겹겹이 겹쳐져, 바로 이 한 점으로 수렴된 것입니다. 이것이 모든 것입니다. 모든 존재가 바로 이 순간의 현존으로 이어지기 때문에, 나는 '지금 여기'를 내 예술의 핵심 화두이자 주제로 삼았습니다.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment